Time flies…I can't believe that my last post was at the beginning of summer and now the trees are dropping their colorful leaves. I just needed a(nother) break I guess, but then the days turned into weeks turned into today.
And today, I am both 34-years-old and six months pregnant with a little boy Murforelli!
So things are good and I'm feeling some forward momentum. I also decided that I miss the daily (fingers crossed) opportunity to be a little creative in my space right here.
A few things that I'm hoping to change around here…
- three posts showing at a time in the hope that the pressure/shame of having the same somethings just sitting on the front page will help motivate me to post more frequently
- post more photos (with my recently purchased Canon 7D that I'm still pretty novice on)
- try to kick the beats and integrate music back around here
- start a new Project 365 photo of the day…because it's a great way to keep it fresh in the Blogorelli-sphere (bonus if I can actually get the Typepad app to work with my iPhone and post from anywhere)
So, hello, again! How have you been getting along out there, Inter-net?
I'm reaaalllly trying to be positive despite feeling completely depressed about losing out on yet another house (and possibly the one I've wanted the most so far.) Feeling pretty down though. Maybe making a summer list will help so that I readily have things to look forward to? Then next year, I can look back when everything is coming up all roses (see the optimism? fake it until you make it, is what i'm preaching these days.) and be like, "Ha ha ha! Remember how I thought life was so sad? Look at me now!"
BLOGORELLI SUMMER 2011 LIST
- visit all those babies that are about to make an appearance in the next few months