new job status update: going well so far. it's always weird starting something different...makes you have a crop of new anxieties, even if they are unfounded
after work, even though have a ton of freelance work, but have been procrastinating by watching television.
while "I Love the 80s" is still definitely a fave, i've made the below observations in the past few nights of television viewing:
1. aaron carter: you are a little turd born from the bum of your boy band brother nick. please...drop out of the media spotlight before ayour "child star" status forces you to enter rehab for huffing gasoline. you aren't a rapper, you aren't a homeboy and you aren't cute. sorry.
oh, and your pre-fab mansion is lame-o (mtv cribs, sunday night)
2. that lead girl on the O.C. looks like she's wearing a wig. yet i saw her in a magazine and her hair looks shiny&healthy...what up??? (ads for tonight's show on fox, tues night)
3. "Average Joe" should be called "Average Pee-hole." the pretense that these are "nice" guys just because they aren't hot is an antiquated and unfounded assumption. i quote: "Sure, I'll stick around if it means that I might get some of that hot ass."
uh, excuse me? your quote is the very reason why you will not, haven't ever, and won't ever get some hot ass, ass.
4. i continue to watch The Next Joe Millionaire, as though fixated by some strange spell. but why did he get rid of fun Italian gal Alessia and keep swedish nightmare Olinda? her face is crooked...yuck!
5. even though i know that i should be over it, i still LOVE Queer Eye for the Straight Guy. i heard Bravo put an add out looking for a Fab Five2...is Queer Eye for the Straight Gal in the works? oh, please please please!! and -- CALL ME!