so besides sunbathing and drinking mojito slushies, much of this past weekend was spent reading and commenting on the UsWeekly and People magazines that I brought along with me to the lake. God Bless Free Press! although i consider the Britney feature in People a little gift from god just for me, i encourage everyone to pick up a copy and read it before they replace it with some pointless article about how that olsen twin isn't really addicted to the nose candy.
my favorite part was britney's quote about the first morning she woke up and looked at her ring: "Very Cool." another standout was how she asked *him* to marry her first -- and he said NO! but only because she knew that he would ask her back later. DUH. wow -- grade school romance is so much fun! hey, wait a minute...
although there are many mysteries in life, Cho might have found the key to this one with a tidbit she forwarded me from Page Six:
"Britney Spears is reportedly refusing to ask her fiancé, dancer Kevin Federline -- whom she's known for all of three months and who left the woman who was pregnant with his second child for her -- to sign a prenuptual agreement, despite the pleadings of her parents. Spears is worth a reported $100 million, half of which Federline would be entitled to under California law (they've just bought a house on Mulholland Drive) should the couple's marriage end in divorce. Spears is also reported to have bought her own $40,000, 5-carat engagement ring -- and has put Federline on her "permanent payroll."
things to learn from this lesson:
1. heeey...if i had $40,000 i could buy myself a husband -- and a damn nice ring. although wouldn't i rather pass on the man-hoe and just get a laptop and a new car? (-from blogorelli)
2. If we didn't already know it - for certain she is the dumbest person alive. If no prenup AT LEAST don't get married in California. (-from p natty)
3. Did I not TOTALLY call this one?!!!! (-from cho cho)
3. I just vommed a little in my mouth. (-from jeffe)
(- from bobby crocker...he really needs to get a job that has internet access)
5. thank god thank you thank thank you thank thank thank you (-from me again)
carry on and marry on!