I'm reaaalllly trying to be positive despite feeling completely depressed about losing out on yet another house (and possibly the one I've wanted the most so far.) Feeling pretty down though. Maybe making a summer list will help so that I readily have things to look forward to? Then next year, I can look back when everything is coming up all roses (see the optimism? fake it until you make it, is what i'm preaching these days.) and be like, "Ha ha ha! Remember how I thought life was so sad? Look at me now!"
BLOGORELLI SUMMER 2011 LIST
- visit all those babies that are about to make an appearance in the next few months
- go swimming in the ocean at least once
- make homemade banana ice cream
- buy a new bicycle (maybe a Madsen so that I can take The Boys along?)
- sew lots of turban twisted headbands to aid in growing out my hair
- finally liquidate Wündercabinet's current inventory and restart with a more tightly curator, much smaller offering of products
- get TAN!